|Vew cart Checkout||
RapidClean Geelong Terms and Conditions
The RapidClean Geelong Online Ordering System is for placing orders with us only. No payments for the goods ordered will be required via this online system at present. If you have a Payment Before Delivery (or COD account) with RapidClean Geelong, we will contact you to arrange payment either over the phone, or when the goods are delivered to you. Please ensure all relevant information is filled out when placing an online order. Please include your name, address where you would like the goods sent to, a daytime contact number, what items and the quantities of the items you would like. This will greatly help ensure prompt delivery & service.
Pricing and Discounts
All prices displayed on RapidClean Geelong’s Online Ordering System already include any discounts available. No further discounts apply for consumer orders. Prices are current as they are displayed. Please be aware prices are subject to change at any time. If you have a requirement for large volumes of a particular product, please contact us for special bulk pricing. Also, if you find a competitors price that is better than ours, we will endeavour to beat it (please provide proof of this pricing and this only applies to like for like products). All prices are displayed in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Tax invoices are sent only via email to the “invoice” address provided when ordering. Please notify us if you would like invoice copies sent via post or fax.
Delivery and Refunds
Refunds will only be issued in conjunction with consumer law. This does not include any of the following reasons:
1. We are unable to refund for change of mind. As an act of good faith we can provide a credit to your account, less an administration fee of 10 percent, once we receive the goods back into our warehouse. No refund in cash, refund to a credit /eftpos card or eft transfer to a bank account will occur. We will not pay for the goods to be sent back to us. We recommend that when sending the goods back you insure your parcel and send it via a courier or Australia Post Express Post Service so that you can ensure we receive the parcel. We will not be held liable for goods that do not reach us. All parcels must be sent to RapidClean Geelong, 120 Bellarine H’way, Newcomb, VIC, 3219.
2. If you, the customer, provide the wrong or invalid address, we will not refund if delivery can not be made, or are sent to the wrong address. We are more than happy to attempt to organise that the items be collected from the wrong address and re-send to the correct address. However there will be an additional freight or postage charged. If goods are returned to us due to an incorrect address, we are happy to re-send the goods for a further postage and a $5.00 handling fee. Please be aware that goods can only be sent to a valid postal address, not post office boxes (unless otherwise arranged and the item/s ordered are small enough for a post office box).
3. If you ordered the incorrect item we are more than happy to exchange it for the correct item, however the following conditions apply. If the goods are of the same value, only a freight or postage charge will apply. If the replacement goods are of lesser or greater value a freight or postage charge will apply, plus the additional amount for the item if it is of greater value. If the replacement item is of lesser value, the remaining amount will be left as a credit on your account. No refund in cash, refund to a credit /eftpos card or eft transfer to a bank account will occur. We recommend that when sending the goods back you insure your parcel and send it via a courier or Australia Post Express Post Service so that you can ensure we receive the parcel. We will not be held liable for goods that do not reach us. All parcels must be sent to RapidClean Geelong,
120 Bellarine H’way, Newcomb, VIC, 3219.
If we have sent the wrong goods to you, we will resend the correct items, or provide a refund if required. We will also include an express post envelope, or organise collection by us or via a courier service, so that the wrong items return to us.
Non Delivery of Goods via freight or courier service – If we have sent the goods and they have not arrived, you must notify us within 3 business days of the estimated time of arrival. We will contact the freight or courier company. If they advise that the parcel has been delivered to the address provided by you, the customer, we will require a statutory declaration advising that you have not received the parcel. Goods can not be refunded or re-sent until we receive the statutory declaration. If the freight courier company service advises us that the goods have not been delivered, then the order will be re-sent at no charge to the customer to the same or different address which ever is more convenient to the customer. If the customer has provided a wrong or invalid address please refer the above section relating to this.
Damaged Packaging where damage to item has occurred – a replacement item will be sent. We must receive the damaged item back from the customer before a new item can be sent (unless otherwise arranged with RapidClean Geelong).
Not happy with the quality? – An exchange or credit to your account can be given (refer to above terms). The item must be sent back to us.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of goods or services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). RapidClean Geelong does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
a) all Content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied,
b) RapidClean Geelong and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose,
c) RapidClean Geelong does not warrant that the functions contained in any Content or any Communications Facility, or your access to the Network will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Network or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components,
d) RapidClean Geelong does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise, and
e) you (and not RapidClean Geelong) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant Content.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of RapidClean Geelong) will RapidClean Geelong or its Affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the RapidClean Web Site or any Content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, RapidClean Geelong’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of RapidClean Geelong to the following:
• in the case of services supplied or offered by RapidClean Geelong (a) the supply of the services again, or (b) the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
• in the case of goods supplied or offered by RapidClean Geelong, (c) the replacement of the goods or the